Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pumpkin Festival 2010

Today, we took Miss Ella to her very 1st Pumpkin Festival in Barnesville, OH.  We met the "neighbors" there. 


I'm almost certain all of the pumpkins were bigger than the munchkin!  The prize winning pumpkin only weighed 1,479 pounds!  Although big, it looked pretty safe, so we plopped the kiddo up there for a photo-op...

Then Mommy & Daddy got their picture taken with Ella & the pumpkin...& Mommy ended up with a wet butt from sitting on the yucky green platform.  At least we got a good laugh.



A's Momma is a clever one and dressed the babes appropriately for pumpkin sliding...









Daddy tried to win baby Ella her first festival stuffed animal but the mean skee-ball man wouldn't give him a prize.  I mean come on he only needed 10 more points and it was for the baby!


Pumpkin is one of my favorites.  I can't think of anythign pumpkin I don't like... pumpkin pie, pumpkin rolls, pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin donuts.  But the Pumpkin festival has my favorite...pumpkin ice cream!  Yummy! Unfortunately, baby Ella Missed out on the ice cream...maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment