You will notice something different about this blog...there won't be any cute pictures to look at. They always say ugly people will break the camera but, apparently, cute babies can also break cameras. You see Mommy made the mistake of putting the camera on the recliner and letting the babes alone in the living room for more than 30 seconds. When I came back, my wonderful camera was being chewed on by a 7 month old drooling baby. Baby drool + electronics = broken camera. I popped the battery out, busted out the hair dryer, and prayed the camera would make it through. It turns on but thats it.
Ten hours later, we broke the news to Daddy. He took it pretty well. I'm already looking at new cameras, but Daddy thinks we should try sitting it in a warm place and putting it in a bowl of rice before we make a withdraw from the munchkins college fund. Keep your fingers crossed and say a quick prayer to the camera gods.
Update: The camera has been saved!!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment