Thursday, August 19, 2010

Our Trip Home...

I am still trying to catch up from our trip home.  Seems like I always get behind when traveling is involved.  Anyway, here are a few photos from our trip.

Ella & Aunt Jenn (much thinner & freshly discharged from the hospital!)

Uncle Aaron & Ella


Ella, Pappy Bill, & Mimi

A sleepy Ella after playing all afternoon


Ella & Uncle Aaron...for some reason she likes him.  She even cried when I took her from him!  Sad.

Mommy, Ella, Aunt Jenn, & Caleb (at least we have the right babies this time!)

Looks like Mimi has her hands full!

Pappy Rodney & Ella...he is lucky he didn't get puked on!

Great Aunt Lorie, Ella, & Mimi

Webcam with Aunt Millie, Uncle Rick, & Ashley (Miss you guys!)


Grandma Susie & Ella (that poor duck, she just kept chomping away at it!)

Teething on Pappy Bill's closed beer can

Mommy, Ella, & Great Grandma Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment