Oh, Christmas how I love thee. I love everything about it. I love the childhood memories, I love the food...oh, the food, I love the the whole spirit of it. But most of all, I love having a little girl at Christmas. Now I know how my parents felt all those years ago watching us Christmas morning. I know, I know Christmas isn't all about presents but it is about making someone happy and showing them your love.
Anyway, Ella was a good little girl this year and Santa decided to drop by after we put out some milk and cookies.
The tree was looking pretty good Christmas morning, kitchen set and
all. Of course all that got bypassed for the one present with none
other than Elmo attached to the front. "the other Elmo", as he is now
named, got to help open all kinds of neat stuff.
After presents and some yummy cinnamon rolls, we got our big Christmas
lunch going just before Grandma and Pappy Green rolled in. The babes
loves an audience so they got an ear full while Mommy & Daddy
finished up some cooking. The girl had no interest in the feast before her. I mean what would
you expect when there is a whole room full of new toys and more packages
to be opened. Although, I must say, she was fair about letting
other people have some gifts too!
Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas!!
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment