Sunday, April 11, 2010

Look at me, I'm so cute!!

Tuesday was so warm I packed Ella up in as little clothing as possible, convinced her to get in the stroller, and walked her all the way to the mailbox...not a short hike in 80* weather.  We were both drenched by the time we got back.  But look how cute she is in her little hat!! (she wasn't so sure about it)


When we got back and cooled off, we had playtime!  She finally held her favorite rattle and even gave it a quick shake!  Of course, I wasn't prepared for her to actually participate in the rattle shaking event so I missed getting the first one on video. 





We also played with her new mirror.  She seems to actually like it!  She has no clue that the cute face looking back at her is her own face. 


She has also been playing on her activity mat daily.  She seems to like it as long as Mommy plays with the toys for her!


Poor Ella is also forced to endure "tummy time."  Tummy time is starting to go much better, although it still isn't her favorite thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment