Monday, April 19, 2010

2 month check-up

Miss Ella had her 2 month check-up today.  All is well.  She is 10.5 pounds & 23.5 inches.  Tall and thin.  Two shots and they faked her out and her third vaccine as a liquid.  Oh how she loved the sweet wonderful liquid!  I think they will let us come back even after Mommy called the doctor by the wrong name.  Don't worry I wasn't the only bad parent that showed up for Ella's appointment...Daddy came and forgot the diaper bag.  Oh well.
 Mommy was going to get real doctors office photos today, but once again someone (read as not Mommy) forgot to bring the diaper bag.  Any way, we got a peanuts band aid this time.

1 comment:

  1. She is cuter in every picture. I'm not sure we'll be able to see her again in person... we might want to have another one!

    ReplyDelete