Tuesday, April 27, 2010

All night long

It has been an exciting 2 days in the Green household.  Ella has finally slept all night!! Seriously, at 6 am you would have thought Bruce just walked through our backdoor.  (For those of you that don't know, Mommy is a Bruce Springsteen lover.  I mean is there anyone that can rock a vest besides the Boss.  Maybe I am just envious that his nickname is "The Boss." Anyway, back to baby events...) Sunday night, I fed Ella from 9:30 pm until 10:30 pm and put her to bed.  At 6 am, I was awoken to the horrible sound of Russell's alarm clock.  I sat up in bed and blurted out "Did you feed the baby?" I got a groggy "No" reply.  I can hear tiny coo-ing playful noises on the baby monitor.  I practically ran to the nursery and there was Miss Ella laying in her crib smiling at me.  What a wonderful feeling.  After a quick diaper change and a quick breast milk snack, she went back to sleep until 8:30 am!!  Last night, same story.  Although this morning I woke up to happy baby noises and not the horrible alarm!  Last night, I even put her to bed half awake!  Unfortunately, I don't have any cute "sleeping baby"  pictures from the crib (bedtime is about the only time we don't have the camera 5 inches from her face!).  I do have a picture of the face she makes when we are staring down at her in the crib in the morning....Makes me smile every morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment