Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I know, I know, I'm beyond behind in the blogging.  But it has been a busy (& stressful) month!

Our 4th of July festivities started the night before with fireworks at Oglebay park.  It was a last minute decision.  Last time Mommy & Daddy went, it took us 2 and a half hours to make the 10 minute drive home.  We took a chance and took the babes to see her "first" fireworks. (I mean we took her last year but she had no clue!)  We had awesome seating and lots of lighting bugs to entertain us.












The next morning we were up bright and early...to pack...and get the cozy coupe ready for Ella's last Dimmeydale parade.  Mommy waited along the parade route, in tears, to see her little girl.







The parade ends at our neighborhood park and we had some hot dogs and cupcakes to celebrate.







Then we headed back to the house to nap and pack some more.  Late that evening we headed out for round 2 of fireworks.  This time the fireworks were downtown along the Ohio river.  Its beautiful down there but a mad house to get out!!  Lucking Mommy & Daddy know about the Lowe's parking lot.  Thats right, we went to Lowe's to watch the fireworks.  We had a great parking spot and took a walk.  And then, we waited and waited and waited...almost 2 hours!!









No comments:

Post a Comment