Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday!!

Our little girl is 2 today!  Feels like just yesterday we were bringing her home form the hospital.  I never did get used to saying I had a 1 year old.  We had an early start to the terrible two's so hopefully, they've come and gone for good!

We have been talking for the last week about how Ella was going to have a birthday and we would have a party and she would be 2!  Yesterday, she stood up on her step stool threw her hands in the air and proclaimed "Tomorrow's my birthday! I'm gonna be 2!" and thrust her little hand in my face to try and show me 2 fingers...which looks more like 5 fingers that don't know how to cooperate.

So Happy 2nd Birthday to You, Ella! Mommy & Daddy (& everyone else here on Sesame Street) love you very very much.





(these aren't even the cute ones!  I saved those for her party!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment