There are always some random left over shots that just didn't fit anywhere and are too cute and funny not to share. Some we just randomly catch and some we are told to take by the munchkin...."Mommy/Daddy, take picture."
"I have bubble on my nose"
80's flashback
Sitting in her box. Russ said Maggie, the cat, was taking a nap in there and Ella walked up and said "Maggie, get out of my box!"
She scooted from the family room, across the kitchen and into the dining room in her box. I couldn't figure out where we were going with this until I heard her tell Ernie..."we're going in the tunnel."
Daddy & Ella's fort.
Lunch at the Outback after Rosie's dedication
"I wear hat on head."
Not sure that how this is supposed to work, but it sure did make her happy!
Like the pull up on the outside!!! Who showed her how to dress? lol
ReplyDelete