On Tuesday, we went over to Miss Erin's for another play date. Poor Ella is the smallest one there! But she really loves to watch the kiddos running around and Momma loves when she falls asleep on my shoulder. On the way home from the play date, Ella would not stop blabbing. The whole way home I heard ayayaya lala ahhh. And she hasn't stopped jabbering since. Sometimes if you say "Ella" enough to her it actually sounds like she is trying to say her name. As the days go by, Mommy is saddened because she now gets a da-da sound in there. Tear. I have been preparing myself for this day. I get some form of relief when I see her look at the ceiling light and say da da da because part of me knows she has no idea that da da actually means something. At the same time, it breaks my heart to see Russell's face when she blabs da da da. Oh, the bittersweetness of motherhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what a ham you are miss ella. we love you!!!!
ReplyDelete