Sunday, May 9, 2010

3 months & Mother's Day!

Well, it's been 3 months already.  Our beautiful little girl is growing up way too fast!!  We took Miss Ella to get her 3 months photos done this weekend.  Mommy had a hard time controlling herself when it came to choosing photos but they were all just so cute.  Unfortunately, my favorite picture cannot be posted as you can see the poor little girls bare bum!  I got a huge print of it to hang in the living room above the fireplace!  (Not so sure Daddy was so thrilled about hanging his naked baby on the wall, but it was Mother's Day weekend and Mommy always gets what she wants!)




We made the long trip home this weekend to see Katie at her Senior Prom.  Katie was beautiful (Roman didn't look so bad either).  I'm just glad Ella listened and didn't puke all over Katie's fancy dress!


As you all know, this was my first Mother's Day.  I had a wonderfully unevenful day...took a nap (in the car and after we got home!), made myself a cake, and had pizza for lunch.  But the best part of my day was playing with my baby girl.  I'll wrap this up on a mushy sentimental note...Thank you to my Mom and all the other wonderful women in my life.  I am lucky to have all of you!  There is no greater gift than to be a Mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment